Through the EUROCALL list
Volume 23, Number 1, of The EUROCALL Review is available online from
Papers stemming from the INTENT conference on ‘Telecollaboration in University Foreign Language Education’ held at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters, University of León, Spain, on 14 February 2014.
- Promoting critical thinking in online intercultural communication. Marie-Thérèse Batardière.
- Why in the world would I want to talk to someone else about my culture? Chesla Ann Bohinski and Yumei Leventhal.
- A blended learning scenario to enhance learners’ oral production skills. Hee-Kyung Kim.
- Combining Skype with Blogging: A chance to stop reinforcement of stereotypes in intercultural exchanges? L. Lynette Kirschner.
- English learning in an intercultural perspective: Russia and Norway. Anne-Mette Bjøru.
- Pan-American teletandem language exchange project. Aurora Castillo-Scott.
- An e-portfolio to enhance sustainable vocabulary learning in English. Hiroya Tanaka, Akio Ohnishi, Suzanne M. Yonesaka and Yukie Ueno.
- ABA English. Reviewed by Rafael Seiz Ortiz.
Please remember that contributions are always welcome and that articles published in The EUROCALL Review are peer-reviewed by an International Editorial Board. The online journal is also listed in the ERIC journal database. If you are working on a project that you would like us to know about, or if you know of a website or software that you find specially interesting and would like to share with other colleagues, please do not hesitate to write to me about it.