Through the corpora list
CORPUS LINGUISTICS 2015
The CL2015 organising committee is pleased to issue a call for posters on late-breaking results on any of the topics in the conference’s scope. By “late-breaking” we mean research which was not at a sufficiently advanced stage for an abstract submission to be made in the main submission cycle, but which has now reached that point.
We anticipate that the research in question will still be in its earliest phases. “Late-breaking results” include – but are not necessarily limited to – pilot study results, corpus creation activities currently in hand, newly-developed software, and so on.
· Abstracts should be 400-750 words in length. They must be formatted using the conference stylesheet (available to download from http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/cl2015/call.php )
· We especially encourage submission of abstracts from early-career researchers, including postgraduate research students and postdoctoral researchers.
· Abstracts which were previously submitted for the January deadline, and not accepted, are NOT eligible to be resubmitted.
· Abstracts should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 15th June 2014.
· As with all presentations, at least one author of any late-submission poster must attend the conference.
For more details see http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/cl2015
An archive copy of the previously-circulated CL2015 Call for Participation may be found here: http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/cl2015/doc/CL2015-CallParticipation.pdf
Andrew Hardie, Tony McEnery, Amanda Potts, Vaclav Brezina, and Paul Rayson
The CL2015 Organising Committee